Kiddos

Kiddos

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

One growing baby and one messy kid!

Yesterday Tyge had his two month check-up and I'm happy to report he is doing well. He weighed 15 pounds, 12 ounces and is 24 1/2 inches long. This is about 1/2 a pound and 1/2 an inch bigger than Weston was at his two month check, but then again, Tyge is actually two weeks older than Weston was when he visited the doctor for that same appointment (due to scheduling issues).

This week Tyge is just starting to make attempts at rolling over, but is more content sitting upright looking out at the world. Weston will run back and forth in front of him just to get Tyge to move is head from side to side watching him. Weston is still a great eater and enjoys his morning yogurt. Usually I get the half that is left over in his cup, but the other morning he found what he thought was a better use for it.


Maybe he knows something I don't....yogurt is an excellent hair treatment.

At least both boys like bath time. Last night in an effort to streamline the process I put them in at the same time and Weston thought this was wonderful. He helped me get Tyge nice and clean, and then threw a fit when I pulled him out, screaming "baby in bath, baby in bath!". Ended up with water all over the floor so I'm not sure when I'll attempt do this again.

2 comments:

Ellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I think I only bathed Cole by himself once! Now, if one has a solo bath, the other is getting tossed in the shower with Daddy!