Kiddos

Kiddos

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sleeping habits

Why the empty bed you ask? Because he is on the couch.
I don't know what has gotten in to Weston lately, but he refuses to sleep in his bed! I wonder if he is mad that I moved Tyge into his room, in his old crib (Tyge had been in our room in a bassinet). Whatever the reason I am so tired at the end of the day that I don't want to fight it out, so I tell him he can sleep in his bed or go to the couch. He has chosen the couch the last five nights. Part of me says "who cares, at least he sleeps through the night"...unlike my other little boy, who by the way did sleep through the night once this week, on my birthday no less, so I know he is capable of it! Another part of me thinks that he needs to get back to his own bed. Maybe it has something to do with Danny being working out of town for the last thirteen days (only four more days till he is home, but who's counting). Either way, I think I'll wait until his Daddy is around to tackle this problem, assuming it continues.

No comments: