Kiddos

Kiddos

Sunday, February 27, 2011

End of the month again?

Another month in the history books, I can't believe March is just two days away. But it seems that every month I say that very same thing. This week Tyge showed us that he knows how to roll over. On Wednesday night after his bath I put him in the middle of the floor on his tummy and within seconds Danny asked "when he start doing that". So I rushed into the room, put him back on his belly and within a minute or so he rolled over on to his back again. Then I went on got the video camera....and he hasn't done it since. With the exception of course that he also knows how to roll from his back on to his stomach...right off the couch (bad mommy moment). Today we went down to the neighbors to pick up our weaned calves and vaccinate cows. All I have to say about this picture...."love my boys".
The "cleaning Cowboy".
And we are finally back in bed....most nights anyway. Some times I find Weston on the couch in the morning, but he at least starts off in the right place. The other morning I had Tyge wake him up...almost looks like he is trying to peel his eyes open for him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Love your little cleaning cowboy! That's one for the wedding slideshow for sure! LOL His wife will be so happy to know he's up for helping with the cleaning!