Kiddos

Kiddos

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kids

Tyge is getting more interested in what Weston is doing, and Weston is more often conversing with him since he now gets a reaction. Right before I snapped this picture I caught Weston saying "Baby, this is tractor". I almost labeled this post "Brothers" but I didn't want to leave out Flo. I don't think she realizes she is a dog because she is just like a kid, wants to do whatever you are doing, follow you around, etc. She is actually starting to listen to Weston too. While getting ready the other morning I put Tyge on the bed and soon Weston had to crawl up to see what was going on. Thirty seconds later he was calling Flo up too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! Clayton & Cole are finally playing together, it's much easier for Clayton that his little brother is starting to talk and is So into whatever his big brother is doing!