Kiddos

Kiddos

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Our friend Ellen started a weekly tradition called "Wordless Wednesday". Because I often can't think of new ideas myself, I'm going to be a copy cat. So, in future weeks, and it may not be every week, we'll have "Wordless Wednesday" posts. Feel free to leave a comment with your on thoughts about the picture(s) posted.

For our first "Wordless Wednesday":
And if you haven't checked out Ellen's blog Life on a Real California Dairy Farm, please do....it's great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're sweet... Love your first WW!! Actually, I don't get credit for this though... I typically "borrow" ideas from other blogs I've checked out! Check out some of the ones listed on our page, the women are incredible and have great ideas! It's fun to see how parallel Ag lives are across the US!