Kiddos

Kiddos

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Summer days are coming....

How do I know that summer is just around the corner....corn on the cob! Today it was on sale at the grocery store and it was too tempting to pass it up. For being early in the year, it was really good.Last night the neighbor girls came over for a couple of hours. Weston is IN LOVE with both Madison and Stephanie, so anytime they get together is a good time. But I also had a wonderful evening. I got lots of yard work done while the girls paraded the boys around. I think I'll volunteer to watch them for a couple of hours every Friday.Weston has never really been attached to anything....toys are great, but everything gets put back into their storage bins at the end of the day. Today he told me he was going to take a nap. He doesn't usually volunteer to do this, so a few minutes later I checked in on him and found that he and his pal Woody were snuggled in to bed. He also mentioned that Woody had to take his hat off for his nap. Tonight at bedtime he had to bring both Woody and Buzz....one on each side. Wonder how long it will last?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how Woody and his hat are nestled in , just right! And... is that a pillow pet I see? After Months of begging at Target, the E. Bunny surprised Clayton with one, it's the latest addition to the collection of bedtime paraphanelia! ;)

Meneses Family said...

Not a "pillow pet"...but must be just like one! This pillow we picked up in the Azores last summer.