Kiddos

Kiddos

Friday, May 13, 2011

May days

The sunshine is finally bringing us outdoors more, and all of us are loving it. Weston has a new favorite pastime, now that he has finally figured out how to put his foot on the gas pedal and steer all at one time. Now when I go for a walk down the road, Weston drives.Tyge is getting better about eating new foods, and loves mashed bananas. We moved him into the high chair, of which he is a big fan.
So I know you are never supposed to walk away from a baby on a changing table, but I did. I was expecting a phone call, and when I ran to answer it, I came back to this. In what seems like a split second, Weston stripped all his clothes off and decided that Tyge needed some diaper rash cream.
Last night I found myself wondering why it is that I can't remember what I did two days ago, but I can remember that I have a similar picture of Weston, standing with his dad in front of the recliner.

No comments: