Kiddos

Kiddos

Monday, October 10, 2011

Garage sales

Like any normal person, I just can't pass up a bargain and from time to time I've stopped at a garage sale or two to see what I can find.  A few weeks back I purchased twenty canning jars for just $2 (and they already have been used for spaghetti sauce).  Danny finds often finds tools he can use for work, and I'm always on the lookout for random old stuff (milk cans/bottles, old brands, etc.).  I even got a steel on a Preifert cattle chute once!  This last weekend I was headed to the grocery store and saw some signs for a "reduction sale".  Since the property was out in the country (those are the best ones), I couldn't help but stop.  This time I found something for the kids and for only $20 bucks I couldn't pass up this gently used swing set! 

I bought it with little hesitation and Danny headed back to the sale with me the next day to pick it up.  He wasn't even finished putting it back together before Weston was climbing all over it (still in his jammies too).


We moved Tyge's swing off the patio so he can enjoy the new swing set too.  And he thinks he's figured out the slide already. 

No comments: