Kiddos

Kiddos

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Take picture please!

The other day we were playing on the floor and I needed to get up and go to the kitchen for something, I don't recall exactly what, but that part doesn't matter. I sat Tyge up in the chair and as I started to walk away Weston decided he needed up there too. This isn't too unusual, what is kinda strange is that Weston starts yelling "mom! camera!" "picture, take picture!". So I did as instructed and got a few shots of Weston's goofy "cheeeeeeseeee" grin, and also got this picture, that I just love.Here's another great one, mostly because I have a similar picture of Weston from two years ago. I have a hard time believing the Bumbo seat is that comfy, but babies can sleep just about anywhere.Why am I smiling? Because I just messed my pants of course!

No comments: