Kiddos

Kiddos

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The beauty of spring.

I see a lot of properties when I'm out and about for work, and often find myself saying "wow, I wish I lived here", or "this place is gorgeous". In full disclosure I'm sure I see just as many places I wouldn't want to live as places I do like.



For a few weeks now I've been driving by the neighbor's place and haven't thought twice about what was growing out in their field. But this afternoon I saw the beauty of what was actually there. Funny how sometimes we don't see what is right in front of our faces.


So I rounded up Flo and the boys and we headed over to ask Mr. Sayer if he minded if we took some pictures out in the middle of his Chinese cabbage crop. He probably thought I was a little nuts, but I'm sure he will be happy to see the end results.

No comments: