Kiddos

Kiddos

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What happened to my baby?

This last week I realized that I no longer have a baby on my hands, but a full blown toddler. Probably a good thing, since I will have a baby again in just ten short weeks (slightly looking forward to having a kid that doesn't try to get away when I need to change his/her diaper). But where has the time gone? Weston is a mix of independent boy and cuddle bug/mamma's boy. First thing in the morning we sit on the couch, side by side, him with his apple juice, me with my hot tea, watching cartoons for thirty minutes or so. Takes us both a while before we are fully woken up, but when he is, watch out. Once he's ready for the day, he's outta here. Literally, I have a runner on my hands that I can barely keep up with.

Big enough to sit at the kitchen counter for his snack....Likes to "help" clean the bathroom....shortly after his cabinet cleaning he moved on to washing one of his toy trucks in Febreeze. The whole living room smells great.He helps mom in the garden, and dad with his various projects, including getting forms made and the ground ready to pour some concrete on the side of the house.
When not raking or shoveling dirt with his own tools (thanks to Great Grandma Barnes), he likes to bring his loader and trucks out to play.
His creative side includes water painting....

Still loves to run off with our phones, although in this case I caught him texting rather than talking to someone.

No comments: