Kiddos

Kiddos

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Good pictures are hard to come by these days.

No need to complain that my posts are getting few and far between...there is a lot to update all of you on, but very few pictures to document the last few weeks. Taking pictures of Wes is getting tough. He is always on the move. I have lots and lots of blurred smiles, but who wants to see those? Want to see what I usually see, here you go:
Yep, Weston running away in the opposite direction. He just picks a direction and goes. A couple days ago I followed him thru the field, almost all the way back to the pond before he decided he was tired and I had to carry him back. Now I have learned to grab the wagon before we leave the house.
On occasion I do get some pictures of his front side. Like when he wants to share a rock he has found...

or when he isn't paying attention.What else is new you ask? He is learning to eat with his own utensils. The fork is best because everything slides off the spoon before he makes it to his mouth. And he still loves all of his riding toys. He has recently discovered how to pop wheelies on his tractor, and ram his quad and dump truck into the couch, your legs or Flo.

No comments: