Kiddos

Kiddos

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Last pre-baby blog post?

The end is drawing near. Today marks eleven days until the official due date arrives, but something tells me this one will come early. I've had a feeling about it for over a month now, but in the last week, the painful random contractions have confirmed it (in my mind anyway). Doctor says it looks like baby #2 will come on it's own, which I'm excited yet disappointed about...even though Wes was two weeks late, I liked driving to the hospital at a relaxed speed, walking in still feeling great, and cheerfully settling down into a hospital bed to get induced.

So, one last picture of Weston before he becomes a big brother and his world gets turned upside down. Right now he thinks he is king and rules the house. Ok, I'll admit, in a lot of ways he does rule this place.

Today's lesson: making the bed. I like clean sheets, Weston has yet to learn an appreciation for them. If you walk out of the room to go get your comforter out of the dryer you will come back to a tractor on top of your bed. And please note that said tractor was out in the dirt that same morning. Thank you Weston, for yet another mess that I have to clean up, but am still laughing about.

No comments: