Kiddos

Kiddos

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Global Warming?

Some experts believe our winters are getting warmer each year...I beg to differ because I am getting tired of it being so cold! Once again our yard was a blanket of white, and although the snow didn't stay for long, it was enough for Emma and Caleb to get really excited. This is March...isn't it? And if you are wondering about the kids I mentioned, they are part of a childcare swap I have going with my friend Lacey. She gets Weston two days a week and I get Emma and Caleb the last Saturday and Sunday of each month, and the occasional random day like today. Weston loves Emma. This morning while making pancakes she was keeping him entertained. He was really giggling at her until I pulled out the camera, but I still managed to get some decent footage. Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laLUX9OOslM.

No comments: