Kiddos

Kiddos

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Crabby baby.

Three people now have asked if Weston ever cries...although I would love to say no, he in fact does. Actually, last Sunday after a nice dinner out to celebrate my birthday, we went to retrieve our boy from the neighbor's house and one of their first comments was that "he has a healthy set of lungs". I don't ever post the bad pictures because I never thought that the world would want to see them. So, to prove that he does do other things than smile, here is a little video for all to see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6SQF1zqzlw. Keep in mind this video shows what I refer to as his "attention cry"...short lived and turns to smiles quickly. I don't think anyone in their right mind would enjoy watching a video of his really loud "I'm mad and hungry/tired cry", because it is not pretty.

Another milestone today...Wes sits up on his own. Okay, so he has some assistance here, but I no longer have to set him on the floor when I am in the kitchen. And sorry, but he is smiling in this picture, but I just love it since it appears that he bears some resemblance to Buddha.

No comments: